Not sure what type of headphone cable you need? Well take a look at our brief guide to different types of headphone cables and what they are used for here.
- Great for connecting portable audio devices, such as an iPhone, iPod, cellphone, tablet, or MP3 player to a car stereo or portable / computer speakers.
- Can be used with most computer speakers, headphones, headsets, microphones, television sets or boomboxes.
- Compatible with most devices that have a 3.5mm (1/8 inch) output jack.
- 100 foot black cable with 3.5mm (1/8 inch) stereo male connectors on each end and is RoHS compliant.
- The length of this AUX / auxiliary patch cable is ideal for large distances when connecting to a stereo, speakers, PA system, amp or to connect to your HDTV headphone jack.
With over a decade of experience the YCS Basics brand is dedicated to bringing quality consumer electronics products to our customers at an affordable price.
|Part Number: H3MM100-B